The Journal of American Medicine publishes Patient Pages in their weekly Medical Journal. Below are a few of these articles that we feel can provide valuable education on topics that are pertinent to our practice.
- NEW! Neoadjuvant Therapy
- NEW! Clostridium difficile Infection
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hospital Medicine and Hospitalists
- Over The Counter Laxatives
- Proton Beam Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Air Travel - Related Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
- Aspirin Therapy
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Thinners
- Blood Transfusion
- Breast Cancer and Axillary Lymph Nodes
- Caregiver Support
- FDA Approval of New Drugs
- Hospice Care
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Options for Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Radiation Therapy
- Tamoxifen Update
Below you will find links to programs and information that our Care Coordinators feel may be helpful to patients.
- My Cancer Circle is an online tool which helps organize the efforts of those who want to help. From coordinating rides to appointments to easing the burden of daily chores, My Cancer Circle takes over and lets caregivers focus on the patient facing cancer.