Shashikant Patel, MD, FACP - Retired
Drs. Patel and Andrews opened the doors of the current Trindle Road office on July 4, 1985, moving from the Brady Medical Arts Building located at Harrisburg Hospital. Physicians who have joined the practice since have universally adopted the high standards and values established by the practice’s founders.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda - Baroda, India 1959-1961
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda - Baroda, India 1961-1965
St. Margaret Memorial Hospital - Pittsburgh, PA 1967-1968
Harrisburg Hospital - Harrisburg, PA 1968-1971
Harrisburg Hospital - Harrisburg, PA 1971-1973
Internal Medicine / Hematology / Medical Oncology